Saturday, May 29, 2010

Its heating up..

And you know what that means!?
Summer is finally arriving!

SO as we recently posted about the fabulous Classy book, the Leithaly Girls are putting the tips to use.





Attending a "Religious Event" I (Alyana, if you haven't figured that out yet) Had to look conservative.
What I'm wearing:

A Free People Dress, Topshop Crop Top and to add some flare I clipped on a flower head piece to the strap on the right found at Club Monaco.

Now I had a gorgeous picture of Vivienne (the ginge) sitting on the large rock in yorkville as we both stroll on a beautiful evening! But being me I couldn't figure out how to upload it from my cell. Yesss I know stupid. BUT tomorrow I will post the Photo. I will!

xx
Alyana

1 comment:

  1. I adore your dress and love the sparkly bobble added to the strap! xx, your math buddy :)

    ReplyDelete