Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hang Ten?

Gracing the print of Vogue, Blake Lively chats about her surf life. A requirement for those string bikinis, she says that a toned body can be achieved by surfing! Flung 40 feet in the air she travels to the surf gurus to learn the skills. All I can say is get me a surf board! Or a body like that! (Either or will do)

Your daily snicker, Enjoy!
"Blake Lively compares the arduous routine of getting into a wet suit to "the process it takes to get into couture!"





Shout out to all those who have written comments that I just stumbled across as I am not the post tech savvy person (as I have and am bound to soon mention again)
Its Easier Now! And they will Post automatically! Write a comment and get an answer within a day! Promise (Pinky Promise?) I forgot to mention leave an email if you want a reply!

Thanks to our dedicated reader Vicki for all the help :)
Check out her Blog.

AND why not become a follower of ours!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha thanks for the comment... I think I know who you are. Blake looks great in these pictures, thanks for sharing... xx

    http://januaryeleven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. blake is gorgeous as always! esp love her in the white dress :)
    thanks for the mention too! xx

    ReplyDelete