Monday, June 28, 2010

Hi There :)

Don't you just hate it when you check your favorite blog every day and are just anticipating a new post full of insightful tips and there isn't one!? Well I do! So firstly I hope we are that favorite blog of your you constantly check. Secondly, I know you just loathe us now as we have been so lacking in posts! Truth is we are preparing for one of the biggest adventures of our lives so far. Running around like crazy clown and procrastinating the month long packing task are time is booked. Anyways if you are asking "So what are you packing essentials? SPILL!" Then you are in the right place! Below are some beauty products that were scouted on our MAJOR run to Shoppers Drug Mart and Sephora. You are never overly prepared to look stunning. Isn't it true! Anyway's here it goes:


Above is the miraculous hair duo from Ojon. Bought at Sephora, we decided to go with the Shine and Protect mini for compact traveling and healthy hair!

Now I know every one says this but protecting your skin is always important! We both purchased many cans of Neutrogena's Suncare Ultra sheer line.

So I know how I hate looking white or purple tinted on the face and hate the pealing after the sun so this is the Kiehl's essential I highly recommend. Vowla!

Those are just some thing shoved into our jammed pack luggage!
Ta Ta!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my how exciting, cannot wait to find out where you're going! I love travel, I wish I could do it more often ;D

    Ripped Nylon

    ReplyDelete