Tuesday, June 15, 2010

M.I.A.

Missing in action this weekend Vivienne was attending a Championship Gymnastics Competition. Competing in Rhythm I am SO happy to say that her team were the winners! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL! As well on Sunday the lucky bum was being photographed in a promotion shoot! Proofs to hopefully come!

So while she was doing an amazing job dancing and doing tricks, on Friday I attended a Teen Pre Party at the GEE beauty salon. It was a successful event where they taught us the importance of your beauty regiment. With demonstrations each girl cleaned, scrubbed, toned, zapped and moisturized there lovely and radiant faces using the Dermalogica's Clean Start. After they were treated to make up applications and lessons! A fabulous first day to summer!

From left to right: Rachel, Daavi, Palma, Willow or Sassimafras, Devyn of Arbitrarily Voguish and well Me!
Me and Devyn. What I'm Wearing Aritzia Shorts and a Tory Burch Shirt.

Next on the weekends stop was an Honors Evening I attended remembering the 50's musical I was in Bye Bye Birdie. Swooning over the main character the talented musician Conrad Birdie. I thought you may enjoy these crazy faces and 50's poodle skirts and costumes!


Attending the awards ceremony I came dressed to impress! I wore a Marc by Marc Jacobs Shirt, Robert Rodriguez Skirt and since My Mum convinced me "comfort first" I walked in, in flats!




Hope you enjoyed my long winded post!
xx

Yours Leithaly

5 comments:

  1. SO great! Love the pic of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a great time!
    can't wait til my summer actually starts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already one of your followers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!! Looks like you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete