Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Breezie Breeze

Breathtaking. One word that’s its. That was my long-winded description of Nice, I’m sure you hate me for writing such a LONG post. Such a busy bee 24/7, forgive me if I get my days mixed up, and since the Internet is not fond of me I gave up in fating these. So I generalize. Here we go. Yesterday was our first complete day in France and hopefully we are living up the “la mode” (the fashion) should I teach you French!? YES!

We did a magnificent boat ride along the coast of Nice with a hilarious Italian narrator speaking French. With a cooling wind we spotted the houses of Elton John Birdget Bardot, Shawn Connery and Tina Turner! After we strolled to the beach and swam in the clear Mediterranean! We chose not to do the whole topless thing, aren’t you glad? So if 43the Internet permits, here are some pictures of our day!


Xxo
Leithaly Yours,

PS- The people we met here are ah-mazing!! Especially Sophia, its like we’ve known her forever!! Shes sweet and pretty and just plain amazing…Viv and I have been so blessed by her presence!!! (Ohh yess and she wrote that)

No comments:

Post a Comment